WAY OT: gift ideas for groomsmen

I gave an engraved mini-mag-lite and Swiss Amry knife. A very cool gift set
if I don't say so myself. They came together in a nice box and I had nameds
engraved on each of them. They all seemed to like them. I even contemplated
getting a full sized Mag-Lite done until I found the gift set.

There is a cool place in Redwood City. I think that it is called Kreefeld's
or something real close to that. They'll engrave anything, and they have a
lot of their own stuff to choose from.

Good luck -- Craig