Fast and furious was:mad paint job....what do u guys think?

>What about the line "My car tops out at 140, I need nitrous".  Um, If you
>have that much HP already and your car is only going 140 then you need a
>different gear.  I'm sure all the rice boys loved that movie.
>
>Maybe it should have been "My car tops out at 95, I need stickers!".

lmfao!! "I need one of these, no, one of THESE, the bigger one!! No wait, i
need TWO of them!!" since when did having two big bottles do anything more
than the small one tucked under the seat? having two of those in the trunk
is one way of getting a 50/50 ratio, but usually one doesnt try to ADD
weight. sounds more like what the kid wants in his mouth than in the trunk
of his "10 second car". sheesh, i still cant believe i wasted my time with
that movie!

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)