Financial tally on our cars!

Forgot to mention, not all of it is installed yet.  But I'll still be doing
the labor minus the machine work.

50mm intake
Neuspeed sport springs, tokico Non-adj. shocks and struts
Neuspeed upper strut tie bar
Rear window louvers
Aluminum shorty antenna mast
G60 blower(not on yet)
G60 injection(not on yet)
Clutch(stock replacement)
Both drive axles(stock replacement)
TT downpipe(stock replacement)
TT cat-back exhaust w/ ultra-flo
Custom shift linkage
Wheels and tires(hope to have by cincy)
Euro lights w/ euro turns
3 slat badgeless grill
2.0 L shortblock(not in yet)
Corrado rear brakes(not on yet)
Aluminum shift knob
K&N air filter

That's a hell of alot for that little money

Now imagine how much honda performance stuff is.

At 09:42 AM 5/2/02 -0700, you wrote:

>--- Mike Blain <rept@qwest.net> wrote:
>> So the question stands: How much and why- to my fellow
>> listers.
>
>No, the question is moot.  It's a Scirocco, so who cares.
>Really, look at it - you could have a nice brand new Jetta
>for what you've got in the 'rocco, but it wouldn't be as
>fun, and the Jetta would certainly depriciate for the next
>15 years where the Scirocco seems to at least be holding
>its value, and may even go up a little in the future.
>
>Drive your car.  Have fun.  It's only money.
>

>=====
>Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
>'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
>'82 Pickup
>'90 Passat Wagon
>"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of
the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace