Another new muffler! (was: My exhaust is driving me nuts!)

I have the generic ultraflow (out of the box from muffler shop) it will
hndle 16v but it is only a single tip (I don't mind)
and it sound very nice, a bit of raspy to it on higher rpm, but the rest of
the time (cruising or iddleing, it has a nice (but not deafening) rumble to
it.
I like it alot. probably get one for the 8v once my oem bosal dies out.

Patrick