Fast and furious was:mad paint job....what do u guys think?

What pissed me off about that movie (among about a thousand things) was the
fact that they used an A3 Jetta (flying fat brick) driven by a geeky kid
with no backbone to represent VW....WTF!!!!
What about a cool guy driving a turbo VR6 Corrado on about 17lbs. of
boost?!?!?!?!

That movie was almost a total waste of $$ except for that 70? Charger doing
the wheel stand 8^D

Randy
"Give me a bottle of nitrous....WAIT, make that two..."
(what a bunch of DF's) :rolleyes: