I'll take your scrap trannies at Cincy...

Any condition 020 5-speeds wanted for parts: SMS'd, broken cases, bad
guts, whatever.  If you have one laying around and want to get rid of
it, please tote it to Daun's at the Cincy meet and I'll grab them
there.  I'll pay a modest sum for your efforts!

BTW looks like Big Al will be bringing one that has a weird problem,
we'll do a teardown on Saturday for an hour or two and I'll 'splain
what I see and how I get' em apart.  No reassembly though!

Thanks,

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.