[OT] Got me a J.O.B. !!!

A while back I sent out an email askin listers if their companies were hiring, b/c I was outta work. Well I had an interview last week and I got the gig !!! Starts next week and I am really psyched about this. Having a steady paycheck again will be so wonderfull ! I was able to make it through the lean times eating a lot of mac & cheese and other cheap grub. I also got a roomie and best of all, didn't have to sell my rocc. I wanted to thank the listers who were supportive and asked around to see who was hiring. I never thought I'd be so happy about working at a bank again, but I am. Now once I am outta debt, I can get my rabbit fixed up and on the road.

Thanks for your help,
Marko

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com