Lighten US Bumpers

Salda,
If you mean Mk1 bumpers, check out the following link.
<<http://www.myscirocco.org/_MARS__81S/Lightened_Bumpers/lightened_bumpers.html>>
I did these awhile back and they will eventually go on one of my Mk1's or
Craig's car. :)
The are much lighter than stock but still a little heavier than the Euro's.
If this is for a Mk2, you might be able to do the same thing, dunno tho',
can't remember what the Mk2 bumper frames look like.

HTH,

Randy