FS Tokico Illuminas and springs

--part1_30.2629671b.2a00cc6d_boundary

One complete set of 5 way adjustable Tokico shocks and also some unknown
performance springs. The shocks are a couple years old and go from firm to
very stiff with a small screwdriver adjustment at the top. If you install
them and anything goes wrong I can have them warrantied under my name.
Also a set of springs I belive were made by Bilstein. They came on my 80 and
I would guess they lowered it slightly and add about 20-30% stiffness. They
are in good shape with no sagging and look to have lots of life left in them.

The shocks are for a rabbit/scirocco I. Buy at your own risk if you want to
put them on a scirocco II. I would think they may work ok on lighter spec 8vs.

$200 for the shocks
$75 for the springs
$250 for all

Jasin

--part1_30.2629671b.2a00cc6d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>One complete set of 5 way adjustable Tokico shocks and also some unknown performance springs. The shocks are a couple years old and go from firm to very stiff with a small screwdriver adjustment at the top. If you install them and anything goes wrong I can have them warrantied under my name.
<BR>Also a set of springs I belive were made by Bilstein. They came on my 80 and I would guess they lowered it slightly and add about 20-30% stiffness. They are in good shape with no sagging and look to have lots of life left in them.
<BR>
<BR>The shocks are for a rabbit/scirocco I. Buy at your own risk if you want to put them on a scirocco II. I would think they may work ok on lighter spec 8vs.
<BR>
<BR>$200 for the shocks
<BR>$75 for the springs
<BR>$250 for all