From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: "MrAudi" <vze3pj7t@verizon.net>; "scirocco-mail list"
<Scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: [dumb question]

i'm sure it is, but i guess i am desperate to find excuses to keep
this car....

Oh, it's only money, time, frustration, physical discomfort, hassles with
your
girlfriend, cursing...just keep the darn thing!
(where else can you have this much fun!)
If you really need an excuse, go for a drive, that should do it!