turboed 16v

The Snowman wrote:
> His question is kinda straightforward no? He wants to get prices and buy
> one...Ah, I don't have an answer neither sorry.

Okay, I'll make this a little easier. There are lots of things to consider
when building a turbo system. Here are just a few:

1. BUDGET
2. timeline
3. desired power output
4. expected use (race?, street?, etc.)

You get what I'm saying here, Joe G? DESCRIBE the goal! Asking "where can I
find a turbo?" is just as basic as asking "does a VR6 fit in a Scirocco?" or
"how do I make my Scirocco faster?". Personally, I get off on the technical
details, but since there is no readily available kit on the market... we
enthusiasts have to sweat that out ourselves like it or not.

Be specific and you'll get specific answers.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!