Failed Emissions, what does it mean?

Oh, I see, you don't actually have to disconnect the exhaust, it just
clamps over....pretty slick! :)
Out here in CA I don't think I would be able to pass without the cat
tho'...or it would be real close.
Hey Craig, didn't Kevin try to pass with his hollow cat once, did he pass????

Randy
(enlightened)