UPDATE ON PARTS FS!

Well guys,

I've completely stripped out the rocco now.  For those
of you who've already paid, thank you for your
patience.  The goods will be on their way soon.
Please drop me a note with a shipping address, or let
me know if you want them delivered to Cincy or
Waterfest if you haven't already.

For those who haven't paid yet, please contact me ASAP
to arrange to do so.  Particularly if you want me to
deliver the parts to Cincy or Waterfest.  I require
pre-payment, (as in now) for me to hold these parts
for you.  Otherwise, I'm putting them back up on the
block.

Thanks!!

-josh

=====