scirocco 1/4 mile times

--part1_123.e2e7b15.29d60a0b_boundary

Well my particular combo runs 13.8 @ 98 but somehow my car is gifted since
there is not much done to it that makes it go.
I have a 1860 lb MK1 with a 2.0 under a home worked 1.8 head that was given a
5 angle and runs dual exhaust cams. Also have the TT race DP and 2.25 race
exhaust and of course no AC or PS and some 8" slicks.
Cant wait to test out the new mods shooting for low 13s still in street trim
except tires.

I will tell you next weekend what a 2.0 MK2 can do since my car is down I am
going to put my tires on a "customers" car and make a few runs.

Jasin
it turns too

--part1_123.e2e7b15.29d60a0b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Well my particular combo runs 13.8 @ 98 but somehow my car is gifted since there is not much done to it that makes it go.
<BR>I have a 1860 lb MK1 with a 2.0 under a home worked 1.8 head that was given a 5 angle and runs dual exhaust cams. Also have the TT race DP and 2.25 race exhaust and of course no AC or PS and some 8" slicks.
<BR>Cant wait to test out the new mods shooting for low 13s still in street trim except tires.
<BR>
<BR>I will tell you next weekend what a 2.0 MK2 can do since my car is down I am going to put my tires on a "customers" car and make a few runs.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR>it turns too</FONT></HTML>

--part1_123.e2e7b15.29d60a0b_boundary--