From: Tobias >< [mailto:scirocco16v88@hotmail.com]=20
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 9:21 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Alternator upgrade - 16v?

What's the biggest, baddest, powerfull-est alternator I can put on my
16v?

The 90 is on the fritz (I think since I get an incosistent ((fluctuation

where all the lights dim, go bright, dim, go bright ...)) power output
with=20
all the lights on - relayed properly etc), the battery is fairly new, I=20
don't know the history of the alternator.

Are there 120's that'll attach with little or no modifications? I need
to=20
make sure I have constant on (no whimpering) power when I drop my HID's
in -=20
cuz those bulbs are expensive (another H4 just popped last night -
probably=20
due to worn out strut bearings though <grin>).

Thanks.