Alternator upgrade - 16v?

Tob-
  You probably don't NEED any more than 90A.  What is your electrical load?
Ninety amps equates to 1080 watts.  Do you have more than 1080 watts worth
of load, running constantly?  Stick with the no-hassle, good value, stock
90A unit.
It, along with GOOD GROUNDS, will serve you well.

Larry   sandiego16V