attn. Duncan Mcgowan + other Raleigh,NC area listers

Duncan and others,

     The NCVW list is sponsoring a drive this saturday at 11am at Falls Lake.  Hopefully there will be a couple of scirocco's there including mine.  We are meeting at the lake by the Creedmore Road entrance.  Look for the a yellow beetle, and other VW's.  Hope to see you there.  And Let me know if you need further directions.
--

Doug C.
'88 16v

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win the Ultimate Hawaiian Experience from Travelocity.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4018363;6991039;n?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/winhawaii/