removing back seats

I did this, and I got a large sheet of black felt and cut it to match the trunk.  Then I used that interior upholstery glue to hold the front half of it in place and some little velcro strips for the trunk portion.

It worked fairly well, but felt was not the material to use...  It shrank and got kinda crusty after a while...  Maybe if you can find some matching carpet?

Other than that, the only real problem was that the sound quality of my stereo went to crap.  Fortunately, the car was an autocrosser, so I didn't really care...

B.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.