Battery Reloq. - wire size, routing, battery location etc.

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Ron Pieper wrote:

> back there.  AFA what Steve said, I don't know of a place to keep it
> between the axles and remain SP legal.
Remeber, where the "axle" is is basically the same place as the strut
tower, so anything between the strut towers would be close... draw an
imaginary line between your left & right stub axle & that was what i was
talking about, but that doesn't mean i know what i'm talking about.

Just MHO..

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org