Lightened Flywheels + twin tech design stuff

> Frankly, I think you should be running a watercooled intercooler in the
> back, anyway.

yup, front condenser coil will be cooling both charge coolers (front and back)

> You're a mad man. :^) Just remember, though, that the water injection should
> be a back up system -not a primary source of detonation suppression.

the system will be able to run/drive with no water inejction at all, but when there is water...
stand by.

> As we discussed, you need to pick a suitable pump and feed system. Have you
> come up with anything that offers high pressure but low flow? How will you
> regulate the pressure in the water system? Again, my thought is to plumb a
> rudimentary "water rail" with FPR and return line. This seems like the only
> way to go...

as soon as i verify that water wont kill a cis fuel pump, thats what im using. I also plan on the
charge-cooler circuit being part of the fuel (water) pump circuit (killing like 50 birds with one
stone there).

> I think you'll want bigger brakes than that! I'd run the 11" units from the Corrado up front.

ironically i've already got all the necessary stuff on its way to me right now. only problem is i'm
going for that gtx look on the outside (with 14" snowflakes). granted i'm not going to drag with the
14's on, but they have to be able to be put on for show purposes. I had planned on the corrado
brakes going up front on the rieger (its gettin them 17's remember), but i may change my mind since
i've got a full set of brembo x-drill+slotted+plated rotors (16v) standing by for the rieger
already.

decisions... decisions
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has begun', rocco #7)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch, driveshafts, wheels :)