crystal headlights, was : Re: smoked turn signals

> I've seen them on E-bay...
> http://www.scirocco2.de/newli076.jpg
> How do you like them, Dirk?

you're speaking of
the crystal lights or the turnsignals ??

well,  I like both ! :-))

the smoked t.s. are a good product (  available with integrated parking light )

the crystal headlihts are awesome, cool looks
( ast least here in Germany where noboddy else has them )
and they have a good light output, especially with these bulbs that came along with them.
I'd say even better light pattern than my Euro-lights.

there is a discussion at the Vortex at the  moment,
some more pictures there...
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?&id=294812&postid=2595546#2595546

friendly Greetings
Dirk

>> why dont u spray them with
>> plastic lens spray?
>

>in Germany this is stricly forbidden.
>
>you can even lose your driver licence for a while...
>

>these are mine and they're legal :
>ftp://www.Scirocco2.de/newli076.jpg
>
>however I might lose my licence because of the
crystal headlights now :-)
>;-)
>
>friendly Greetings
>Dirk