Heater core replacement

Hey all.
Took the '84 out for a spin last night, 'cause I CAN!!!  It's so much
fun to say that.
Anywho, had to turn the heat on, and I fogged up the inside of my car,
and it smelled like maple syrup.  So, I'm tinkin' it's time to swap the
heater core.  I've heard stories about how to do it (something about
cutting and gluing under the dash), I can't find anything in Bentley
(any help locating it in there?).....I'm going to search the archives
and the net, but can anyone give me a procedure on replacing it?  It's
on the '84, with A/C.
Gratzie.

Nate
'81