OT: German Translation

At 05:13 PM 3/26/2002, Aireq wrote:
>I'm trying to buy a rare record from a guy in germany (I'm into german
>trance and techno). I tried to use Altavista babelfish, which works=
 alright.
>However I'd like to be sure of everthing he has said. So I'd apreciate it=
 if
>any of you german speaking rocc fans could translate this for me. Also I
>looks to me like he's giving me account numbers. What is the best way to=
 get
>money into that acount from the US? Can I just walk into Bank of America=
 (my
>bank) and give them those numbers and say transfer 11.5 euros from my=
 acount
>into that account?

Yeah, you can transfer the money there.  Germans use Wire Transfers as we=20
use checks and money orders... i.e. for everything.  But you need to make=20
sure you transfer enough to cover the costs on the way there -- so make=20
sure you tell your bank that the guys needs to *receive* EUR 11.50 -- not=20
that you want to send that much.

Translation below:

>Hallo, Du hast eben meine Auktion gewonnen =AD Herzlichen Gl=FCckwunsch!

Hi, you just won my auction - congratulations!

>Ich wollte mit dieser Mail schon mal meine Daten und die
>Artikel/Versandkosten durchgeben.

I wanted to send you this mail to give you my info and the shipping info.

>Meine Daten:
>
>Thorsten B=F6hm
>
>Konto: 106650830
>
>BLZ: 53261342
>
>Bank: Raiffeisenbank Werratal
>
>VZW: Ebay + Produktname

My Info:
Name:  Thorsten Boehm
Account Number:  106650830
Routing Number:  53261342
Bank:  Raiffeisenbank Werratal

>Produkt/Versandkosten:            LP:
>5,00 Euro
>
>                                              + Verpackung/Versandkosten
>
>                                                 (VERSICHERTES PAKET!!!):
>6,50 Euro.
>

>                                                  Sind also insgesamt
>11,50 Euro

The LP (I assume this is a record) is EUR 5.00.  Packing and Postage is EUR=
=20
6.50 (insured packet).  So in total, that's EUR 11.50

>Auf Wunsch kann ich  Dir die LP auch in eine Transparenth=FClle stecken,=
 mu=DF
>aber daf=FCr noch 1 Euro mehr berechnen.

If you'd like, I can also put the LP in a clear bag; that will cost an=20
additional 1 Euro.

>Kannst mir ja mal bescheid geben.

Just lemme know.

>Bitte bezahle es in Euro. Mit anderen Sachen habe ich schon schlechte
>Erfahrung gemacht!

Please pay in Euro -- I have had bad experiences with other=20
things.  (Presumably people trying to pay in USD).

>Danke und bis dann

Thanks and ttyl...

--Jason