[RE: aagh, I hate car laws]

True, that one i am just venting that i hate the laws, not that they
shouldnt have failed me. The way the laws are sucks eggs is my point. =

Well tell me this makes sense, here you have to pass emissions, if you do=
n't,
you have to put $200 towards the repair, and it doesn't even have to PASS=
 as
long as you put $200 into it (including the cost of the test). You can po=
llute
for two more years. And the car can be near death as long as it doesn't f=
all
apart on the dyno, there is no safety inspection unless the car changes
owners. Unless it's a diesel that is. In which case they just look at the=

colour of the soot, er, exhaust, and send you on your way. Total and comp=
lete
cash grab. I have three to do next year, should be good for a rant around=

November. =