ebay rant (short)

> > Neal- you have proxy bidding wrong.....

If you read my post again, you'll see that it says
EXACTLY what you said. All I'm saying is doing nothing
until last minute is not good for the seller (the
price never goes up until the end, where it is limited
by time), but proxy bidding is not good for the buyer
(where two people interested in the same thing will
instantly drive the price way up).

Since I've only actually sold something once, guess
what I do most of the time?

Last-Second-DSL-Enabled-Neal

=====
~Neal