Brakes and Physics.

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Christian Els wrote:

> Larry's right, race pads need heat to grab. You do not use your brakes hard
> enough to heat race pads on your commute. No, really...
>
> If you are undecided on this topic, try the Ferodo's Potterman sells, they
> work great on VWs. Or ask Steve White how his Advance Auto Parts specials
> held up this weekend.
Pretty well i think :)

However, my front pads that were on the car when i bought it are glazing i
think, those were like midas specials :(

Advance auto rear brakes are made by the same company that makes ferodo,
wonder what compound they are...

peas,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org