america got 16v sciroccos!!!!!!...but how good do u thinkscalas are?

> Read any given issue of Performance VW and you can tell the brits don't like the scirocco...silly brits

Yes, I have heard the Scirocco called a "hair-dresser's" car in the UK.
Which I understand is some sort of insult ;-)

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox