mki fenders- possible buy

okay here's the deal. i'm starting to think this guy is full of shit, but he
said he's got 9 mkI fenders, various years (75-81), and mix and match on
sides. they are new and still in the factory cardboard they were shipped in.
he said he would sell me all 9 for $270. i am suppose to meet with him on
thursday, so i will let you all know. don't send me any requests please
until i have them and know exactly what i got.
  hit