power windows to manuel windows

I've done both ways...errr, as pertaining to the windows....well, except
that one time at camp. (camp salute)  From power to manual is a snap.
One less bolt is necessary in that conversion.  When I changed my manuals
to power, I made my own harness out of 10ga. wire and I like it MUCH more
than the stock setup.  Much faster!

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v