power windows to manuel windows

Not very if you have both left and right side power window motor assemblies
and 1 single switch for the passenger side door and a double switch for the
driver. I think the mount points for the motor and track are in all the
doors. You will need new door panels for the switches to mount to. Since I
don't know exactly where the hole for the manual window lift is I can't say
for sure if they can be modified for the power window switches. The rest is
wiring.

Some one just had a complete setup on ebay with both motors, the switches
and all the factory wiring harnesses.... Might come up again.

-Raffi