archive ?'s

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 05:18:51PM -0500, brett cooke wrote:
> i'm having trouble searching the archives. it seems no matter what i'm
> searching for and no matter how i word it, there is never a match found. so
> how do i search the archives?

"Words separated by a space are searched for together (mailing list). To
find either one word or the other, separate them with a comma
(mailing,list). To find two words together in the same file, separate
them with a semicolon (mailing;list). Note that all spaces are
significant; searching for two words separated by a space will not
find those two words separated by anything other than a single
space"

Dan

--
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession.  I have come to
realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.