Car Show musings

Went to the Denver Auto show yesterday...wanted to share some things I
found...

The W8 motor in the Passat is cool

The new Turbo S Beetle has some subtle body changes that I like, different
front bumper, etc.

The ahem Honda S2000 is a sweet little car

The new Civic Hatch Si looks exactly like a Golf...total ripoff.

The Mercedes C230 Sport Coupe is an impressive car for the money.  195hp
Supercharged 4cyl 16v, RWD, two door hatch back coupe.  The Mercedes
equivalent of a Corrado G60....for get this, $25k.  Yes, a Mercedes for
$25k....never thought I would see the day I could afford a new Mercedes.

The WRX Sport Wagon is kewl, I want one....though I would consider the
Mercedes....also, Subaru brought back the Brat....called it the
Baja...strange looking vehicle..

Oh, and Nissan is bringing back the Z car...the 350Z will be 300hp
Naturally Aspirated...looks....interesting..

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox