euro light ?

thats excellent, thank you. now my next stupid question, what relays do you
use? when i asked for bosch 40 amp relays that asked for what, the power
windows etc.. when i said for the lights they said there is no relay listed
for the lights. instead of trying to explain what i was trying to do to a
sales clerk i though i'd  just ask you guys.
   brett