From: "Brian McGarvey" <brianm@zbt62.eastnet.gatech.edu>
Cc: <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 8:59 PM
Subject: group more retentive than ours

so im looking for a driver as almost everybody knows.
and so i look at audis. turns out the audi 90 quattro 20v has quite the
following.

for example
this tells of one of VW/OOOO famous interesting stories about a hydro
assist system

http://20v.org/brakprob.htm

and how to fix it...

" ...Decide first wether you will reuse "pentosin" (hydraulic fluid) or
replace. If you want to reuse, have available a very clean 1 quart
container, or one not as clean if you intend to replace. Have some old
rags ready for the inevitable stream of Pentosin that runs up your arm.
..."

jus so you kow we are not alone..
brian
2.0L bunny topless variety.