My little beastie is sick

Thanks to everyone for your help :)  Oil cooler never occured to me because the
last time I dealt with one was in the early '80s in a Dodge and it looked a lot
like a small radiator.
     I couldn't find it in the Haynes, but no matter.  I'll pop out to Canadian
Tire (whoever suggested FLAPS, I have no idea what that is, but I'm guessing
it's a US equivalent) and get a replacement seal.  It's real obvious that the
leak is the upper seal on that puppy.  It was, until recently, fairly clean
there and the fresh oil is pretty obvious.
     I guess 215 000 km is about the upper limit on that part :)  Doesn't look
real tough to deal with.
     Again, thanks for everyone, I guess that's why this list is as cool as I
think it is.

Cheers,
Colin