Removing sunroof ....

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 02:48:05PM -0800, Adrian Culda wrote:

>    hey guys .. i know most of u did this a milion times ...
>    so bare with me .. its my first time :P ( not that perv )
>    how do i get that thing off whithou breakin anything ???
>    even though its not workin i dont want to make it worse ....

Do you have a Bentley manual?  You WILL need it.  Seriously, it's not too
difficult, but there are a bunch of little parts and adjustments, and
describing it over email just isn't going yo work very well.

Dan

--
May our nation continue to be the beakon of hope to the world.

	 -- Dan Quayle's 1989 Christmas card.