My 87 Scirocco 16V

I hate the bumpers too... I have a set of bumpers from my 84 but the rear
beam is a bit bent. I'm working on getting that replaced an then they are
going on . I also have the euro lights and turn signals from the same car
but I'm not using those yet. I'm still looking for a set of tips that I can
put on that look like the stock dual's, the single tip came with my TT
exhaust (center resonator and Borla muffler) and I just don't think it
looks right! ND installed it for me cuz I was too lazy and I was having
this problem with the pipe slipping off the cat, I tried too many times and
I felt it was time a professional took a look at it. Hasn't slipped off yet!

Any suggestions on tips, photos would help, would be appreciated. I'm
thinking I may just have to have one custom made (more $$$).

-Raffi