water injection

Hey, I think I'm about to blaze some new trails here, but I figure I'll ask
anyway. Does anyone on the list have any experience with water injection?
I'm rethinking my plans for a fuel cell holding racing gasoline for use when
I activate my nitrous system.

There's a lot of redundant plumbing and electrical controls that I'd have to
rig. -more weight and more stuff to go wrong. I'm thinking that a well
implemented water injection system would do the trick just fine. I figure
that I could activate in two situations: a) via whatever signal triggers the
nitrous, and b) whenever knock is detected.

I could mount the water tank pretty much where ever I'd like. I figure I'd
put it somewhere around the battery (in the back) with a couple of small
windshield washer pumps run inline to keep the pressure and flow up. The
minor plumbing challenge would be rigging a distribution block and lines to
each throttlebody. And, of course, I'll have to find some spray nozzles with
a nice atomization pattern and the correct flow.

Babble... babble... I'm on Spring Break!!!! :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!