Job Fair coming Up!!! Full info+directions by yours truly...

Ok for those whom have not gotten a job yet, or are looking... I just got
this in the mail last night...
Rockland Community College
College Road, Suffern NY (?????)

(In the Eugene Leavey Field House)
Tues Apr. 9th 2002 (FREE ADMISSION)
Bring Your resumes!!!

www.sunyrockland.edu
(845)574-4711
OR
NYState Dept of Labor
www.labor.state.ny.us
(845)426-2700

Directions:
A)If you know where Rapid Parts is:
   -If you are sitting in the parking lot...
      (going away from nanuet/nyack)
   1)take a right onto rt59,
   2)take a rt at next light onto college rd
   3)drive 1.5 miles... you should see the campus...
   4)ask where the Eugene Leavey field house is(I have no freakin'
     clue!!!)
B)Coming from 87 south:
   The first few dir are very close in time...1/8 mile?
   1)take the airmont exit (can't remember #)
   2)Take a left at the traffic light...
   3)go through next...
   4)passed friendlies (on left)
   5)goto next traffic light and take a left onto rt59 going toward
     Nyack/Nanuet/Rapid Parts... away from suffern.
   6)take left onto College Road (sorry I don't remember how many
     lights until you reach it; it's only one or two though).
   7)take a look at dir 3+4 from A...
C)Coming from 287 take 87 south towards white plains, and then follow B
     directions.
D)Coming from either palisades or the garden state take 87 north
     towards albany, and then check out directions B.

Okay people go have some fun, and get a better freakin' job!!!!
chris jevens