Was: etka pics down... , now: more (original) rieger stuff!

Cool pics on the car.  I should have maybe gone to
that event, but I don't think any of my VW are able to
make the trip.  Maybe next year the Bug Jam in Florida
I might put the Quantum in if I can get some factory
rims.

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/rieger/history/index.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/rieger/history/imagepages/image1.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/rieger/history/imagepages/image5.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/rieger/history/imagepages/image6.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/rieger/history/imagepages/image12.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/rieger/history/imagepages/image16.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/rieger/history/imagepages/image15.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/rieger/history/imagepages/image7.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/rieger/history/8-10/index.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/rieger/history/mag/index.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/index.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/a-cincy-2k+1/index.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/b-waterfest-2001/index.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/imagepages/image34.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/imagepages/image35.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/imagepages/image36.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/imagepages/image6.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/imagepages/image100.htm

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/imagepages/image104.htm
> > ...made the whole weekend worth it. (they had to
> give me something, i had the only real green car
> > there (it was st. patricks day after all)).
> > Oh well, im off for now... more to come tomorrow
> (magazine articles, yay!).
> > Later ppl!
> > Al
> >
> > Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
> > 87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k,
> rocco #6)
> > 86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has
> begun', rocco #7)
> > 87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0
> rattles, original clutch, driveshafts, wheels :)

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm