Flowmaster muffler from TT...

So, just to confirm something, I called TT this morning.

They said that Flowmaster is custom making these mufflers for them, hence
the great sound mine makes (mean, bad, German muscle) compared to the sound
other people tell me theirs makes (raspy, poo-poo honduh). It's based off
the Delta 50 series, but apparently they changed it a lot, because it
doesn't sound anything like a regular Delta 50.

I will (hopefully) have a drive-by video of my car for all who want to hear
it, after this weekend.

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus