large scirocco gtging in Mass june29-30

to everybody, sorry I haven't been to active latly.
     I'm Co hosting the Rabbitation in Northampton Mass this year, we are
inviting all mk1 bodys including all Mk1/Mk2 sciroccos as well. This will be
a two day event with camping who are interested. stay posted for further
info.

saturday  gtging, with used parts section. hang all day
saturday night BBQ and camping who are interested, I can get discounts on
hotels if people are interested.
Sunday cruise to a location and hang out, and drive home.
we will have a raffle for charity, with prizes.
cheers,
yarrow T
ps. I'm hoping to see a large group of roccos their, their is a group coming
from Toronto so I'm sure the Rochester boys and gals could have a good
cruise.