FS:81 Scirocco, revised listing

Hey everyone, I really need to sell me MKI so i can bring my other one home.
  Now comes with more than before.
1.8 fox motor
5spd
Momo steering wheel/hub
Momo idea rims
Neuspeed 28mm rear swaybar
Neuspeed TB
Neuspeed upper tie bar
power Recaro's
Zender 1 piece "S" spoiler (NOS)
Kamei rear spoiler (NOS)
Schrick aluminum oil pan (NEW)
Bilstein HD's
FK springs
16v lower tie bar
105k on the clock
I'd like to get $2500 for everything.  I can take a little off the price but
then I'll take off some of the extra's.  Scrick oil pan and the spoilers
aren't installed,  they're in the box.  I'm in Maryland and this car is
pretty much rust free minus a spot near the fuel filler where a gas nozzle
had bumped it sometime in the past.
Thanks for reading
-Earl