need rear hatch glass

--part1_d1.15b667c4.29c9247d_boundary

anyone have the rear hatch for my 77 rocco.  i really only need the glass and
gasket but will take an entire hatch if i have to.  i would prefer one with
no wiper as that's what i have now, but i guess i can cover up the wiper hole
if needed. i'm in the northeast but would pay shipping if the price was
right.   please email me at namkaz@aol.com.  thanks

Zack

--part1_d1.15b667c4.29c9247d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">anyone have the rear hatch for my 77 rocco.&nbsp; i really only need the glass and gasket but will take an entire hatch if i have to.&nbsp; i would prefer one with no wiper as that's what i have now, but i guess i can cover up the wiper hole if needed. i'm in the northeast but would pay shipping if the price was right.&nbsp;&nbsp; please email me at namkaz@aol.com.&nbsp; thanks<BR>
<BR>
Zack</FONT></HTML>

--part1_d1.15b667c4.29c9247d_boundary--