"the mother of all..." + a desktop background - prelude tooriginal rieger pics

Got it fixed. I'm using IE 6, BTW. :)

For some reason, I get your emails WAAAY late. I was
wondering how I missed your original post. I had used
Kevin's email for the link, but when I finally got
yours, it worked.

<ftp://etka:etka@scirocco.dhs.org:69/09c-bkgnd-1152.JPG>

> > > Niiiiice.
> > >

> > > Kinda makes me thank God for the opposite sex.
> Draw
> > > your own
> > > conclusions.
> > >
> > > TBerk
> > > btw- I love the pic Kevin hosted showing Randy
> about
> > > to mow the guy
> > > down. Classic!

> > =====