"the mother of all..."

Pontiac has a ray of hope right now since GM installed Bob Lutz as chief of
design. Bob is one of the very few 'car guys' among the Big Three executive
core.

These cars also step closer to reality in that Mr. Lutz has taken these sort
of off-beat design sketches into successful production already, with the
Prowler and PT Cruiser.

Plus they draw on off the shelf parts - Camaro tranny, Malibu suspension
bits and an Opel motor already being EPA tested to make it's official US
debut under the hood of the 2003 Lotus Elise.

And they're damn good looking, IMHO.

While I'm not a Pontiac enthusiast, I would have few reservations about
becoming one if they start building cars that earn my attention.

And the Neon SRT-04 just rocks, like the ACR version wasn't already a Stock
class ringer...

$0.02

Christian Els
1987 Scirocco 16V - For Sale