(is) I don't understand my car.....(was) HELP!! My car won't shut off!!!!

--- Nate Mellom <bronson@inwave.com> wrote:
> I do indeed have quite a few keys on my key ring....but,
> I replaced the
> ignition switch on Sunday with a brand spanking new one
> (from Auto Zit).
>  It's actually the second one, the first one felt crunchy
> and clicky.

Ummm...   did you replace the key switch, or the electrial
switch?  Two different parts.  The electrical switch is the
part you need to replace.

> And maybe lose some keys?

Couldn't hurt.  I have a separate keychain for each car
etc.  (Good thing I collect keychains 'eh?)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace