Paging SCOTT WILLIAMS

Actually, um... I hate to say this, but... I lost *all* the film from my
trip out to the West Coast. I have no idea what happened to it all. The
stuff just disappeared somewhere between Meze's place and my front door. You
just had to bring this up, didn't you? I've been pissed about that for
months, damn it. :^(
(grumble)

I think I do have a digital shot of you holding your lizard, though.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!