(ot) does anyone know how to set up a web page?

You begin by having 'web space' or what's more commonly referred to as a
'host'.
Most *decent* ISP's give you web space. I get 6Mb with Earthlink. Find out
from ISP if you have any space available, if not, don't worry, just go to
http://hostmb.com and sign up there for some hosting.

Once you have the webspace and the details of how to access it, go find and
download WS-FTP LE (it is a free 'student' version that will allow you to
'upload' your files to your web space).

Now, the simplest way to just put pics up for this list is to just dump them
in a folder on your site, then 'link' to them, i.e.
http://deeznutz.hostmb.com/index003/

If you want to get fancy, you can acquire a copy of MS FrontPage or any
other page composer and get fancy. I made my site with FrontPage. Feel free
to check it out....the url is in my signature line.

HTH,

Dan
Tam-pa, FL
'87 16v Scirocco