OT Cabby/Topless Bunny

The Scirocco wrote:

tberk:
> >So that makes the Rabbit a Mk1 up to 1985 and Mk2 after that.
>
> Huh... A Rabbit is a Rabbit, there is no Mk.2 Rabbit.

Not Rabbit per se, Convertible Mk1 & Mk2. It being a ragtop as the main
point.

Still A1, but a different 'model', or body style on the same bones.
Certainly not the same difference as the Sciroccos.

> The A3 is where the Cabrio is now...
>
> The (Rabbit) Cabriolet was made up to and including '93, and then
> the A3 Cabrio was made.
>
> Peter -

Yes, I KNOW it's an A3 chassis. <sigh>

Surely you realize _I_ of all people wouldn't carelessly mix A1 and Mk1
designation. <anal?, moi?>

TBerk